2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

And there they go, this years tanks

Still "There she is" should have won.

Set Sail for One Piece Set Sail for One Piece

???

Ok, so I didn' t compleatly understand : WHY? WHAT? and WHY? again. And I probably don't even want to know the music's origin. And yes, this IS coming from a one piece-fan........weird.

rebornMCW responds:

Obviously not the biggest fan if you havent seen what 4kids did to the show. Literally butchered everything in it. This is the theme song to the 4kids dub.

naruto s naruto s

okaaaay..

Short review: cooooooooooooool.
Long review: A very very nice animation. Maybe it's just me (being a former Naruto-fan ) but I actually was ok with the fact that the characters didn't have faces, except for the end. Cool idea to use "bubbles" to show the sharingan and the jutsus. :D

Frontier Frontier

w o w

I haven't played anything as good as this since Sonny! Awesome job! You could add more vechicles and "customizable" stuff but overall a great game!

Hex Empire Hex Empire

Entertaining

I haven't had this much fun as a ruler of an empire since... ever!
You could add a multiplayer mode ( I would like to beat my friends )
But still a VERY good game.

Sonny Sonny

Cool

After just 5 min I was hooked, and played it through 3 times! Excellent game. Can't understand why nothing like this has never been done before. 10/10
I went even more crazy when I found out that the Sonny 2 is on armorgames.com
coooool!

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

Another success!

These songs always break even the toughest of expectations, and just keep on going. Again a must download. Keep it up!